++++TRIANGLE DIRECT - SCAM ARTISTS +++STAY AWAY
Triangle Direct Media or: http://www.triangledirect.com/
They promise to sell you back links to your web site to improve your rankings in the search engines.They charge you per link and force you to buy a minimum of 100 links each month for at least 3 months.
Makes sense since it can take a while to get indexed. Well - we were sold and began the process of them taking our money and posting our link on poor quality sites. After a few months we went from a top ranking in google to now be listed o n Page 5 - basically the wiped us off the google map.
When we approached them about this several times we were told we needed to now purchase their site audit at an additional cost.Stay away from www.triangledirect.com adn whatever you do - DO NOT sign a contract with www.triangledirect.com!c355cd3 review #167166
You may also like
- "My name is Rani devi from India, I freelancer in Freelancer.com (which is a good freelancing site). My brother and myself wanted to start a business in Florida, so..."
- "Person representing above organization selling the wonderful services of an small business organization that will represent lots of benefits to my company. I tried to explain to him that was..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Paul's TV was assigned by Best Buy (Geek Squad) to repair my Samsung 55" LCD TV under an extended warranty. They picked up the TV from the house on..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."