++++TRIANGLE DIRECT - SCAM ARTISTS +++STAY AWAY
Triangle Direct Media or: http://www.triangledirect.com/
They promise to sell you back links to your web site to improve your rankings in the search engines.They charge you per link and force you to buy a minimum of 100 links each month for at least 3 months.
Makes sense since it can take a while to get indexed. Well - we were sold and began the process of them taking our money and posting our link on poor quality sites. After a few months we went from a top ranking in google to now be listed o n Page 5 - basically the wiped us off the google map.
When we approached them about this several times we were told we needed to now purchase their site audit at an additional cost.Stay away from www.triangledirect.com adn whatever you do - DO NOT sign a contract with www.triangledirect.com!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seo Website Back Links
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest! Can You Believe It? Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT. What a disappointment! We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they..."
- "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "Mistakes happen, but I have seen they take care of it. What a quality product for dirt cheap price.. Don't be misleaded by negative reviews. You check it out yourself. I do..."