1.2K views

Triangle Direct Media or: http://www.triangledirect.com/

They promise to sell you back links to your web site to improve your rankings in the search engines.They charge you per link and force you to buy a minimum of 100 links each month for at least 3 months.

Makes sense since it can take a while to get indexed. Well - we were sold and began the process of them taking our money and posting our link on poor quality sites. After a few months we went from a top ranking in google to now be listed o n Page 5 - basically the wiped us off the google map.

When we approached them about this several times we were told we needed to now purchase their site audit at an additional cost.Stay away from www.triangledirect.com adn whatever you do - DO NOT sign a contract with www.triangledirect.com!

Had an Experience with Triangle Direct?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #777650

So sick! Why is the internet so dangerous, it should be somehow controlled my a special unit enforced by the police to let people use the internet in peace and safety!

Georg A.

I didn't hire them to do work but they are extremely annoying and sound somewhat desperate.They have called 2-3 times week since the initial phone call and are still sending me bogus stats for their so called tracking software.

I told them at first we couldn't afford their pricing but still received phone calls.

Also the VoIP they use is obviously as budget as it comes as it sounded like I was talking to someone in the middle of woods.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #670412

I've had a bad experience with their social marketing. Similar hard sell, $6000 contract, no sales, but lots of likes. I just wonder how many are real likes.

These reviews are a joke. TDM is one of the best SEO and marketing companies in the industry and have a huge clientele list that is super happy with their work. Any site that allows anonymous posts and then requires money to take them down is a total scam itself.

Triangle Direct Media is an amazing company.They have done hours of pro-bono work for our organization, donating their time and expertise.

We have been honored to have them assist us with press releases, search engine optimization, etc... they've helped us spread awareness for the cause of ending child slavery in a highly professional and satisfactory manor!

Thanks TDM, we'd use you again in a heartbeat!No scams here, only great customer service, top-level experience, and priceless expertise!

i am a studdering fool and have no idea how to do my job, plus i am sleeping with my co-workers wife so i got that going for m,ma,me.

#195068

I am an actual employee of TDM and have been working there for many years.The working environment is professional and clean.

Management goes above and beyond to help and make sure that employees have the adequate tools necessary to do the job(s) at hand. I know first hand that the services TDM provides are top notch in this industry. We get great results. We have excellent clients.

We continue to grow despite this ultra competitive industry and are always looking for new technologies that can help keep our clients ahead of the competition. We made the Inc 500 list so we are clearly doing something right. This is a 100% true post and wanted to give some insight for people reading the other comments. I plan on working here for many more years to come.

It is a great place to work.We have a solid business model, happy clients with data to back it up.

#191692

I am the REAL Keith Boutwell, one of the Co-founders.I would love to know who posted my name and made some of the fraudulent claims in the previous comment.

We are EXTENSIVELY looking into this thread and will continue to figure out who started this as it's clearly made up by an ex-employee or a competitor. It's unfortunate that comments and threads like this, in which you can log on, post a comment and sign it anonymously, can be started anywhere online to any company....but it goes too far when you use a name of someone who actually works there. In this case, mine.

We've worked very hard over the years to grow our company and create superior services for our clients and we will continue to do so.Thanks.

#191370

These guys are a joke and have shady operations, they have employee turnover like no other and run the place like a "good ole boys club".If you aren't a part of their little club than run!

They have several employees that I have interviewed and their responses were all the same.

Many of them stating that the office environment is the most unprofessional they have ever seen causing anxiety and a stressful work environment.I have also spoken with several of their clients and they all admit they have seen improvement but not worth the cost of their services

I worked with them 3 years ago and had success across the board on every term we wanted. We talked about the strategy with a leading SEO firm and they confirmed that what we did with TDM worked extremely well. Don't understand the negative comments - their competitors?